Thursday, April 19, 2007

Busted

Three cats. Three silly, silly cats. Do they deserve to be humiliated over the tubes of the internets?

Yes.



This is hardly the sleep of the righteous. Ellie tried to attack a squirrel through the sliding glass door just this morning. And then she jumped up on the counter and tried to lick the butter.




If Nicholson doesn't want a stupid bow tied around her neck (which Ellie will later attack), she really shouldn't block a person's access to the Sunday morning papers.



It isn't polite to stick your tongue out at the camera, Claudius. Just be glad I didn't post the shot of you sniffing Ellie's tail-less you-know-what.

Bookish content should return to this blog tomorrow. We're going to see Doctor Faustus tonight--let's see if my opinion of the play improves after seeing it performed.

Don't forget to visit the Ark on Friday; The Pets Garden on Saturday for Weekend Cat Blogging and The Scratching Post on Sunday for the Carnival of the Cats.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, that's just what I needed! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:39 PM

    And I see Nicholson's bow even matches her eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I'm finding all kinds of fun sites through the Once Upon a Time challenge. Your cats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cats say thank you! And Nicholson would like everyone to know her eyes are really Siamese blue. Wish I could get a decent picture of them, but I cannot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time reader, first time poster. Ellie looks adorable but the other two look possessed. "Look deep into my eyes. You're getting sleepy. Sleeeeepppyyyy."

    Anyway, just saying hi, as I should have so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Petunia. I'm glad you said hi because now I know about your blog. :)

    I tell Ellie she is our only normal cat. Claudius is a paranoid psychotic and Nicholson has some kind of personality disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh! Nicholson does not look very happy about the bow on her neck. I think she would have preferred a feather boa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos! I don't think Nicholson likes having the bow around her neck, however.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha! You have a nice fur fambly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you have your hands full with your furry owners! I agree, Nicholson didn't look too happy...
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Those are way too cute--especially the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful, all of the pics.
    But especially the first one.
    I feel like this, EVERY DAY, during the first hours of work!

    ReplyDelete

A bang, not a whimper

  Two months into L.'s retirement, and I'm finished with the stockpiling of books. No more book purchases! Or at least, no purcha...